Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pakealamera!

Nakakaasar talaga kapag may nakekealam sa mga gamit mo.. Lalo na sa boarding house..

We're supposed to transfer room. We're currently at the 2nd floor and we're just waiting for the other boarder at the 1st floor to leave so we can transfer. Actually, we will decide not to transfer because that room is too small for us. We are four and our current room is just good for us. But when I arrived from work, I'm very aggravated to find out that all our things have been transferred to our new room without PRIOR NOTICE! Yes, without any consent. Who will be happy for that. Our landlady did the thing. Even though she's the manager of the boarding house, I believe she still doesn't have the right to get our things without even informing us ahead. I'm really pissed. I know it's a great favor, because I won't be exhausted transferring them. But the thing is, those are our personal things and we're responsible for them. What if something lost or broken, will she be liable for it? Of course she won't. *Sigh*

Anyway, there's nothing I can do about that. The new room is really small for us. Really small. I'll spend only an hour here at the cafe because I need to spare time in fixing my things up.

No comments: