Monday, April 6, 2009

Christian Bautista - Live!

Asia's Pop Idol, and my personal idol as well, Christian Bautista was here in Cebu yesterday, April 6, 2009. He promoted his latest album "Captured", and he performed some songs from his album and from his past albums at the Entertainment Plaza, SM City Cebu. I've been his fan ever since the Star in a Million days where he was one of the finalists. Though he didn't won the competition, he's the most popular contestant, Star in a Million ever had. His first single, the phenomenal hit "The Way you Look at Me" brought him to stardom. The song became popular not only here in the Philippines but also in some parts of Southeast Asia, such as Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand, giving him the title Asia's Pop Idol. I really like his songs and the way he sings. Yesterday was amazing. I've always wanted to watch him perform live, and yesterday's the day I've been waiting for. I've been able to see him up close. Better than what I've seen at ASAP.

And as a tribute, I've created a playlist of my favorite Christian Bautista songs at imeem. You might want to check it out.


Christian Bautista

No comments: