Sunday, April 12, 2009

Homecoming

I was not able to post more about Kuya Jayson's homecoming. I was not able to get online every night like I used to before he arrived. Well, I'm glad that he was safe when he arrived. Basically, he went home to finish an unfinished business and I hope he was able to resolve that even though the consequences were not that good. It's a learning experience and I believe he learned from it.

I was hoping that I could spend sometime with him, a bonding time perhaps even for just a day. But because I've just started my training, and it's night shift, we weren't able to do so. I know he has plans of going out with me, but we have to put my availability into consideration. In fact, I would like to join him at Alcoy when he invited me.

I was worried because his departure would be on April 12, and the only date that I would be very available was last April 11. That's a day before his departure. I was not mistaken. I received a message from him and he asked me to go to their boarding house. Then we visited our former college instructor, sir Jan and he's with Throy, our former classmate. Then we went to KFC to eat right after some conversations.

Now, it's parting ways. My bespren left me his ring, it's a friendship ring and I would surely treasure that. I always value all the things that my best friends give me. I remembered all the things my first best friend, Divine, gave me. I kept even the food that she gave me. Aside from the ring, he also gave me a sort of a chain-like bracelet, which is in fact that's what I would like to have eversince; a chain-like necklace and 2 t-shirts that I think I can't wear because it's too small for me I guess. Well, they're still treasures, right? I wish I could also give him something. I don't know either what to give. Aside from the fact that I don't have enough money that time, I don't know if he still needs something because he can get what he wanted. What I can only give is true friendship and that's the best thing I can give.

No comments: