Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Slipped

February 17, 2012

I was in Jollibee, trying to relieve myself because I failed to see a1  yesterday. This is what I've written down while I'm eating:

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

A1 is really here in Cebu. I regret that I failed to go to the airport yesterday. I so regret it! I should've paid PAGIBIG earlier. I could've seen them in the airport. I saw their pic yesterday at the airport posted in Facebook. They're really outside the arrival station. I would really be able to see them if I go there.

I tried to search what would be their itineraries. I found out that they will have a press conference tomorrow at Magellan's Landing Pub in Marina Mall by noon. I won't be able to go there as well since I have work. Damn it! I hope I would have sales tomorrow so that I will be able to leave early. I'll go on VGH! I found another website though, and it's stated there that they will perform in the same place by 9PM. This is my chance!!! I hope it's true. This is really my only chance to see them!  Good luck to me!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

When I arrived at home. I checked the A1 Reunited: Philippines group in Facebook and my twitter account, and I saw Mark's Tweet:


I hurried right away to the City Hall, I might be able catch them up there. Unfortunately, they're gone. I went straight ahead to SM and they're still not there. Tomorrow is really my only chance. I have a strong feeling that I will see them tomorrow. 



No comments: