Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dreams Do Come True - A1 in Cebu

February 18, 2012

This is one of the best nights of my life. I've finally seen a1 in person and watched them sing live in Magellan's Landing Pub. They sang Caught in the Middle, Everytime, Like A Rose, In Love with an Angel - Sara and Christian duet, Take on Me and Heaven by your Side. That's amazing 6 songs for free!!! Thanks to Young Life Foundation for making this possible and for making my 10 year dream come true. I feel like I'm High School again. They will be back in May for a concert. Time to save.. :D

Here are some of the pics I gathered online. My camera went dead the time they performed so I don't have any pictures of them singing.

Oh, that's me.. with the blue stripe polo shirt.. :D 










Photo credits to the owner.. :D 

No comments: