Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hello March


Yeah right, it's March already. Time flies so fast. February was the best month of the year so far for me. I hope March will be a good month as well. 2 months already passed and I haven't made my goal for this year still. I haven't made any last year. My plan is, just to make a goal for every month. I think I need to have a sense of direction. I should be more responsible this time. 

Here are my goals.

1. 0% Absenteeism Rate for this month. I made this possible last January and I was tardy for 4 times last month. I think I can do it again this month. I just need to value time more. 

2. No Taxi in going to work. For the past 2 months, I never went to work without taking taxi. Yes, it's quite expensive. My action plan is to wake up at least an hour and a half before my start time so that I'll have enough time to walk until Jones Ave. 

3. Trace my expenses. I've been doing that last January since I've got my free journal from Jollibee but I don't know what happened to February. The laziness syndrome was all over the place last month.

4. Delinquency free by end of the month. I'm referring to my bills - internet, electricity, water and house rent. I still owe my friend around 4K but I'll settle that in some other time.

5. Save 3 thousand by end of the month. I'm saving for a1 concert this May or June. I'm starting this month. Hahaha :p

6. Clear the Laundry Queue. I'll make sure that I will do the laundry on my rest days and if I have time.

That's all I can think of for now. I might need to add more in the coming days.

No comments: