Saturday, June 12, 2010

I'm Back.. Hopefully

I've been very very busy in front of my computer but this is the only time that I visited this blog after almost 2 months. There are lots of things to do and lots of things to deal with. I forgot that I wanted to document what's happening in this life of mine.

Some updates..

From my job.. hmmm.. Last March I believe is the month that I felt that I'm liking my job as an Eligibility and Benefits Member Services Advisor. I almost get a hundred percent score in my Quality score. I'm still wondering why I haven't received any incentive for that month, or maybe because I was absent for one day which was supposed to be valid. I also experienced being a floorwalker, or in layman's term, training assistant. Sharing what I have learned in operations is a very good thing for me. It's a proof that I learned. I appreciate the trust that my trainer gave me for appointing me as one of the floorwalkers for EnB Wave 18. It feels like that I'm doing good in something that I don't really like in the first place but eventually this made me appreciate my job even more. Not to mention that I've been the top performer of our department even just for a week. But then again, some good things never last. Two weeks after floorwalking, I was cross-skilled to a higher line of business, (Individual and Family Plans). I'm now on the last week of training. I don't know if I should be happy that I was transferred to another department. Maybe yes, since I'll get additional taxable 2000php on top of my salary. But the job itself, oh man, it's like I'd be jumping off a 20-storey building. I guess it's really the feeling when you're starting a new perspective. It's hard, I know. But we'll get through it. I will.. I'll just think that it would open doors for me for promotions since I'm cross-skilled.

What else.. I'll be posting some of the pictures of our Bohol Trip once I get the USB cable of my camera. I think I need to fill up this blog. It's so empty.

I can't think of anything else.. I'll still do my best to update this regularly.. :p

No comments: