Sunday, June 27, 2010

Back to Operations

June 17, 2010 - The last day of Nesting and the training is finally over.  The 7-week IFP CST training has been tough and challenging. I have learned a lot though, thanks to our trainer Kathleen Egger. I've finished the 10-day Nesting without incurring any IA errors, which is quite an achievement for me. Remember that I have incurred an IA error the very first day of my EnB Nesting. History almost repeats itself since I also had an IA error on the first day of this IFP training, but eventually it was retracted. 

July 18, 2010 - It's our graduation!!! I'm the second trainee who go the highest score in QA audits for the whole nesting period. We had a little celebration in the pantry afterwards. 


Here's the token we received from our trainer. I don't know how to call this toy but it's more like of a stress ball, and you'll hear a laughing baby when you tap it. 





No comments: