Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lexmark Localization OJTs - The Reunion

October 18, 2009

After more than a year, the Lexmark Research and Development Corporation Localization On-the-Job Trainees were reunited. We had our eat-all-you-can lunch at Royal Concourse located at Gorordo Avenue. Me, Retchel, Glenn, Jofil, Eduardo, Gestoni, Mellomar and Dumski were there. I thought I could eat a lot. I don't like the food. It's very different from the other eat-all-you-can restaurants that I've tried. I think my 168php was not worth it. Anyway, it's the thought that counts. What's important is we're together. Nonetheless, I won't recommend and visit this restaurant again.

After we ate our lunch, Rodney and Denmark arrived. The restaurant was about to close that time that's why they weren't able to eat. We're having our pictorials outside the place and Monica arrived. We tried to contact our other fellow OJTs who were not there but they're not able to make it. Anabelle, Heart, Jill, Gladys, Rosanne and Crux were not there.

From Royal Concourse, we went straight ahead to SM and we watch the movie Street Fighter - The Legend of Chun-Li. It was an old movie but since the ticket is only 15 pesos, we still went ahead and watch it.

After the movie, it's parting time once again. This mini-reunion is not over though. We're planning to have another get-together event by the end of November and that would be on a beach. I hope that everyone will be able to attend.

It's a good thing that even we're on our separate ways, we still have time to spend together. After the wonderful working experience at Lexmark, we're now pursuing our different careers. Good for Rodney, Denmark and Gladys because they're still with Lexmark. I'm still hoping that I could still work for this company. It's one of the reason why I opted to stay here in Cebu. But if it's not for me, that alright. That OJT experience I think is enough to make me realize what would I want to be in the future..


Here are some of our pics.. :D







No comments: