Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I'm not a Quitter, But I Know When to Surrender



Today’s my rest day. I’m supposed to render OT for me to lower down my AHT. 3 more working days before the month ends. Basing on my score, I don’t think I would hit an AHT lower than 15 minutes. I tried to calculate the possibilities yesterday and I would need to get an AHT of 11 mins for those 3 remaining days. I don’t think I can do that unless there’s an outage. Well, I decided, not to push through with the overtime.. because, 1.) there’s no FC around yesterday when I’m about to ask if I can render OT this morning. 2.) I woke up late. 3.) I think I’ll just be wasting my effort.

Though I want to still try and I’m still holding on to the chance that I would get an AHT below 15 minutes.. when reality strikes, it bites. LOL. Let’s just say, I’m keeping it real. Better luck next month and hello PMP. :p

No comments: