Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Greatest Hits Tour Ticket Prices



There you go.. the ticket prices for THE GREATEST HITS TOUR. I think the ticket prices are just fine considering there will be three artists in this event: a1, Blue and Jeff Timmons of 98 Degrees. I can remember the 2010 Music Festival with Boyce Avenue, Jabbawockeez and Kris Allen. I really bought a Gold Ticket for that concert. I still don't know if I'll be able to watch this concert. I want to, because of a1. Well, a1 is the first band that I liked and the reason why I'm into music now. This might be the last time that they will visit Philippines. They've been here 3 times already. I was still high school back then. 

Boyce Avenue might have a tour next year. If this will be on February, I think I might just go with BA. I'm kinda sure that they will have a Cebu leg. Well, I still hope that I would get to watch a1 sing live. 


Photo courtesy of Manila Concert Scene Facebook page.

No comments: