Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hope I'm back..

I really missed blogging.. It's been forever since I have posted again..

My schedule by the end of the January until March has been hectic that's why I haven't been able to post again and update this blog.. **NINGAS KUGON kasi e** .. And that's the last semester and the last few months of my educational life, so I had spare most of my time finishing the ROBO-CART, our design project.. Gumana naman, for the last minute..

Then there came the final defense, after finding out that we passed, we celebrated but not the way I thought it should be.. (nu kaya nangyare..)

Then the recollection.. well I felt I was renewed.. (but not for long)

GRADUATION!!! (One of the best thing that happened in my life)

Back to work.. (I missed this)

Island Escapade.. (di naman kami kumpleto)

End of Contract.. Back to Manila.. (Kaso wala pera)

Family Reunion .. (At last.. kumpleto na kami)

The bestfriends reunited.. (It broke my heart..)

Time to look for a job.. (Tambay na for almost a month e..)

Back to Cebu.. (Turning point again.. well I have no choice)

Apply to the max.. (Hirap pala maghanap ng trabaho)

Two months tambay.. (ubos ang pera)

The dream job.. (Kala ko lang pala)

The fallback job.. (La na iba e..)

First job ever.. (A challenge.. indeed..)

First sweldo.. (a Fulfillment.. )

MY JOB (feels like hell .. wanna quit na)

NEOPETS ( alive once again.. )

and My Blog.. (hope this will be for good)

Dami pala nangyare no.. Don't worry, I'll find a way to make a separate posts for each..

Hanggang dito muna.. Neopets time..

No comments: