Saturday, March 2, 2013

Reminiscing A1's ASIA TOUR 2012



Yes, that's a1 on their Asian Tour as part of the "The Greatest Hits Concert" which kicked off last February 25, 2012. I can't imagine it's been a year already. Though I was not able to watch the concert, I'm still glad that I was able to watch them perform few of their greatest hit songs at the Magellan's Landing Pub a week before their concert. When they came back here in Cebu last November, they performed almost the same set list. Two songs from their Rediscovered album, Trust Me and Christopher Columbus, were added.

They might be back some time this year to do a solo concert. I hope that they will still visit Cebu in case this concert will really push through. Otherwise, I might need to save some bucks for me to watch it. I'm still a fan after all.

No comments: