Sunday, July 29, 2012

Davic Cook Live in Cebu

This is kind of a late post, still I feel the need to post this.




Last July 15, 2012, David Cook had a concert here in Cebu at Waterfront Hotel. It's his second time in Philippines and first in Cebu. I'm not a big fan of David Cook but I like his songs and his voice. There's also a CD signing at SM City Cebu by noon that day. Yes, I bought a copy of This Loud Morning and it was signed by David Cook. I just bought a Balcony ticket worth 700php. I even joined the twitter contest by Dayly Entertainment for the meet and greet pass and fortunately, I won. I was able to shake hands with David Cook. That's my first time with an international artist. Though I was able to meet a1 up close, I never had the chance to have a handshake with them. 

The concert is pretty good. I was able to listen to the songs of This Loud Morning and his self-titled album that's why I'm kinda familiar with the songs he sang in the concert. His voice is so powerful. He's really a good performer, no wonder why he was declared the American Idol for Season 7.


Balcony Ticket. It's all I can afford. 







No comments: