Friday, April 6, 2012

District 12's Earth Hour


I know this is a bit too late. I just want to share my Earth Hour experience last March 31, 2012. I went to Persimmon to join the Earth Hour Trivia Night. I'm supposed to be with my former coworkers that time. Apparently, they're still in Slumber Land. I felt bad a bit, because I've been reminding them of this date. Good thing, my friend Cristine was on the way to our boarding house so I invited her. It's just the two of us who joined and we called our team DISTRICT 12. Awesome name, right? We didn't do well though, but I enjoyed it. Our final score is 22. Anyway, it was fun and I hope I could join another round of Trivia Night. I also won a 100 pesos worth of Gift Certificate from Mr. Coffee in the raffle. Nothing to lose. :D 

A whopping score of 22. At least we're not the last. 


Me and my BA Shield Shirt with my friend Cristine. 



No comments: