Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Bez..

October 25, 2011

Today is the birthday of my best friend.. I'm about to greet her at exactly 12 AM but unfortunately I fell asleep and I woke up around 2:30 AM. After I sent her my greeting, she called me. It's been a while since the last time I heard her voice. It's so nostalgic. I miss my high school days, the nights when we always call each other. It's like our day will never be complete without that phone call that will last for hours. My heart started beating fast again. She always make me feel this way. Well, I thought I moved on. She'll always be here, I know that.. It's just hard to let go of this feeling. If only I have the courage and strength to make a stand. Putting all the considerations aside,  the chances are really slim. I hope, one day..

I wish her all the best in life, good health, and she'll always be safe. I hope that there'll be  a day that I will be able to greet her personally. It's been 8 years since the time I did. I miss you so much Bez..

No comments: