Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bored

It's 8 minutes before 4 AM. I can't sleep. I don't know what to do. So I just decided to play a game. That could make me sleepy. I created a game, Multiple Missile Tower Defense through GArena. No one's joining yet.  Oh, there's one. He's helping me in inviting other players to join by promoting my game in the game room.. I need three more to start.

I know there's a lot of things that I should do, and prioritize. I tried clearing the posts waiting to be published at globaldailystar.com before writing this. There were 25, I was able to publish 12. I got bored, I just played Yu-Gi-Oh, and I won 3 new cards, making my deck 50% complete. I got bored again and I decided to play the game I created. I got bored waiting and now I'm writing this.

It's 4: 30, our game is done. I'm still not sleepy but I know I'm tired. On Monday, I will start my new job. Hope everything will work out this time.

I think I should go to bed. I need to wake up early and clear the posts first thing.

No comments: