Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Bez

October 25, 2010

Today is my bezfrhen's birthday. I'm supposed to create a video for her. I can Wait Forever by Simple Plan? The song and it's message is nice but I think the song is more of "for me". Far Away by Nickelback? It's one of my all time favorite songs but this song is still more of "for me. I guess the most appropriate song for her is Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. I know she really liked this song. But since I don't have a quality time last week, I was not able to make this. Soon, I'll finish the video and I know she'll like it. The concept is in my head. I'm still having a hard time on how can I upload this in youtube without encountering some "rights" issue.

I called her a while ago, for just a minute. I hope she's happy today, I guess she is, and I know she will be. I'm still bothered about "us", which is never true IMO. I believe she's with somebody else right now. *erase-erase-erase*.

I just wish that she'll be happy for the rest of her life and she'll find the man she deserves and that will make her feel how beautiful life is and that there's always hope after the rain. I may not be that man, but I hope I'll be the friend that will guide her and be with her as she make her dreams come true.

I really miss her. I just can't show it, but inside my mind and my heart.. I do.. When will I see you again..

Happy Birthday Bez.. :D

No comments: