Sunday, January 31, 2010

2009 - A quick Glimpse

January 2009

- The news that would drastically change my future reached me. 99% chance that I'll be losing my lifeline and I'm not doing anything about it, and I don't think that I can do anything about it. It's a wake up call. Wake up. No more chances. It's over.

Learnings: Reality check.

- First Sunday of the month and I'm on my way to my company's year-end party when I lost my hard-earned cellphone. It was a hold up. Now I know how it feels like to have a gun aimed at your head.

Learnings: Don't be complacent. Watch the people around you.


February 2009

- Next loss - the laptop that my best friend gave me. It's one of my greatest loss in my life. Feels like I've lost an arm.

Learnings: You'll never know the value of a thing when it's lost. It's not a really good laptop though, but it's value that matters to me. There are lots of memories that me and that laptop shared.


- I've been expecting for this news. It's my last month working for eTelecare. Though I would like to stay longer, it seems that I'm not worth staying. First failure of the year.

Learnings: I know there are things that I'm not really good at. I need to work harder, though I did my best to do the best I could. There are times that numbers are far more important than the effort exerted.

March 2009

- A month of idleness. Applied here and there. I'm a failure. Finding jobs is not that easy. I thought my education background will suffice to land me a job. I'm wrong.

Learnings: Accept failure. There are things that are not meant for you. The most important thing that I've learned is to become confident.

- Kuya Jayson went back.


April 2009

- Tried transcriptioning. I overestimated the job and myself. I quitted.


May 2009

- A job at last. Got hired at Qualfon Philippines Inc.


June 2009

- Finished the training. I'm now really employed.

July 2009

- My habit of tardiness is getting absurd.

August 2009

- Went home for my sister's wedding

- I received a call for an interview in Aegis PeopleSupport. Then came the job offer. I accepted it.

- I submitted my resignation letter.

- Bezfrhen anniversary

September 2009

- My first and last GA with my team.

- Hello Aegis PeopleSupport. Hi Blue Shield of California.


October 2009

- Bez' birthday

- Month-long training. Acquired new friends.

November 2009

- 5th year of best friendship

- Gating, Nesting and IA

December 2009

- Endorsed to operations

- 22nd Birthday

- Christmas in the office, again.

- New Year's eve in the office, again.

No comments: